3.4.12

March, senior year

So, I finally have some new photos and goodies to post, but it'll have to wait for a day when I'm not up so late and drowning under school/post production/stress. I thought I'd share something anyway, since I'm here.


We were shooting pickups for a buddy's film a couple of weeks ago, and the location had some very tight corners. The story is about a man with OCD, so the director wanted a lot of those straight-on symmetrical shots, which resulted in our having to get creative.

The top shot is of our camera rig which is made from a maffer, camera tape and a C-stand, which we used to get a bird's eye angle on the table setting.

The bottom photo is just showing how I pulled focus when doing this fridge POV, since we were doing the DSLR thing and we didn't have a monitor. That is a pot lid.

Film school is fun... the other day we were using my stuffed papa smurf as a makeshift cinesaddle.

Good times. Catch ya on the flip side of graduation.
-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment